Eating healthy has never been so easy, Hastes Kitchen is all about simplifying nutritious cooking so we can all eat mouthwatering, healthy meals.
I believe in the 80/20 rule, eat a healthy balance of nutritious foods 80% of the time, couple that up with some daily exercise and then feel free to slightly indulge for the other 20%. It keeps life simple and realistic and being realistic means you can maintain a really healthy lifestyle.

I’m Ian Haste and my background is cooking and working long hours in various Norfolk gastro pubs. I started a Youtube channel in 2014 on the basis that I wanted to make really easy to follow, healthy and nutritious recipes. I’m a husband and also a father to two, one boy and one girl and my outlook is about getting everyone eating healthy, whether you can cook or not, have a hectic working life, a hectic family life, I hope to get you in the kitchen and feeling healthier. I may be outside of my kitchen doing collabs with some of the countries best chefs or I’ll be in kitchen, testing recipes for the entire family. After all, we are what we eat, so I focus on eating foods which are organic and seasonal. We should all focus on what vegetables and fruits we eat, but even more importantly the environment for which they are grown, are they growing in healthy soils. Are the animals we eat, them selves eating the correct foods.

If you want to see more about the food I make, go to YouTube – Hasteskitchen and don’t forget to subscribe!.

Latest Press

May 16, 2017 in Press

Shooting for Aldi at the Good Housekeeping studios

When Aldi wanted to launch their new fresh fresh range, they asked me to come up with 4 taster menus to present to 20 journalists and guests. Read More